Adding attachments... If I can do it, anyone can!

Hi Scott,

Just lurking on the forum and saw this post so I figured a helping hand may be in order.

Actually, the Scout was sent to me by mistake and Harry (VPI's owner) is sending out a Scoutmaster for me to try.

I just happened to pick up the Linn LP-12 yesterday in trade on a MR-74. I have 2 so one needed to go and it all appears in excellent overall condition. He is bringing me a Goldring cart also. We'll compare and see which one sounds better.

Hoping all is well!

B

Nope, even after I click post, it comes up blank. What should I try next? If anyone is willing to take the time to talk me through it on the phone, I'd be happy to make the call and do it on my dime. It would have to be betwen 6 and 8pm EST when I'm at my home computer.

Are you still having trouble? I'll be glad to do a walk-through, but no guarantees because Photoshop Elements is the only re-sizing program I'm familiar with. I just PM'd you my phone #.

Larry

If there is a picture above, I did it very simply by loading the pic to photobucket. It's free to use and all you do is upload your picture(s), then click the boxes you wish to post and the scroll to the bottom of the page. At the bottom on the right, there is a "Generate HTML nd IMG Code" button. Click it and it will take you to another page with options. They recommend Thumnails but you may just want to use the Regular IMG code and the copy it. Go to the forum and paste and you are ready to go.

I tried this too and when I paste in the IMG code, nothing happens. I tried HTML too, same result.

I assume you folks who are using the "IMG" code are inserting the code directly into psot as opposed to trying to add it as an attachment. I am no expert on any of this and my assumptions may be incorrect as the first time someone told me to copy and paste I had NO idea what the heck they were talking about.

If you are trying to post from your picture manager, I guess you just click on the Insert/Edit image thingy above that is the second icon to the left of the Smiley.

As I mentioned before, I use www.photobucket.com which allows you to upload your images in any size that is necessary or better yet, use the IMG code which allows you to post directly into the actual reply without having to attach anything!

If I have not been clear, my apologies as I am not the best at explaining anything about computers other than by trial and error.