What did I do to deserve this ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

seti

I could do with one of those signs myself - they are building a new appartment block next to us and they start work at 8 am - even at the weekend!

Otherwise - are you sure they are aiming that sign at you? Too funny if they are.....

Funny you mention that because they are starting construction next door and across the street. I bought a house in Downtown Little Rock that had empty lots on either side of me and I was the only "house" on my side of the street. It looks like I am going to have some killer shindigs at my place before I have neighbors to deal with LOL...... *party* I have not yet begun too be excessive!

OB, If they don't like Beefheart they ain't no friends of mine ; ) They must think I am schizo because I was listening to Mancini, Perez Prado, Zappa, Beefheart, Raymond Scott and Hank Sr.

I am actually going to ask a friend on the Neighborhood Association why the signs went up as there are eight within one block.

hah, in my case it helps to be in the middle of two acres of woods. besides, the neighbors dogs and the occasional target practice of hunters is louder than any noise i make. here in the woods of virginia hunting seems to be a major pass-time even off season...

Really Pete? I would have never guessed.

I could do with one of those signs myself - they are building a new appartment block next to us and they start work at 8 am - even at the weekend!

Otherwise - are you sure they are aiming that sign at you? Too funny if they are.....

Funny you mention that because they are starting construction next door and across the street. I bought a house in Downtown Little Rock that had empty lots on either side of me and I was the only "house" on my side of the street. It looks like I am going to have some killer shindigs at my place before I have neighbors to deal with LOL...... *party* I have not yet begun too be excessive!

OB, If they don't like Beefheart they ain't no friends of mine ; ) They must think I am schizo because I was listening to Mancini, Perez Prado, Zappa, Beefheart, Raymond Scott and Hank Sr.

I am actually going to ask a friend on the Neighborhood Association why the signs went up as there are eight within one block.

Could be that an entire orchestra is setting up house right next to you. Or a jet engine factory. Man the ear plugs.

Could be that an entire orchestra is setting up house right next to you. Or a jet engine factory. Man the ear plugs.

Fortunately they are building two condos next door and six across the street. An orchestra could be fun.

OB, Perez Prado is amazing and he is not as well known as he should be in this day and age. The good thing is finding his music is not that difficult and not expensive!