LaScalas for sale in San Antonio $900

texas42

Not mine....no affiliation other than I bought a pair of speakers from him 4 or 5 years ago and he thought I might want these (I don't as I already have a pair of LaScalas).  These are 1980 models, consecutive serial numbers (24U035 and 036).  From how he has described them to me (I haven't personally seen them) they are birch finished with a walnut stain and in pretty good shape with no major issues.  He wants $900 for the pair and can be reached at (210) 478-8787.  His name is Alan and since he doesn't have an email account I told him I'd post a notice for them among those who *might* be interested.  Obviously, probably have to be someone local to Texas as it would be cost prohibitive to ship.   Feel free to call him if you are interested or have questions.   Just trying to help a guy out... 

Any of you Tx guys coming through Arkansas on the way to the Indy meet or to Hope for the session we had set up with Roy & would have room to drag these with you? I'm jonesing for lascalas for some reason.

• Moderators

Arky,

Get them, I think Luther (Wardsweb) would pick them up for you, I can drive down to SA to get them. Get a new date from Roy for the 4 of us to meet with him, and I will bring them up to Hope. (I have a murder trial starting the first week of June so it would have to be mid to late June for a rescheduled date with Roy).

Travis