For sale or trade: Chorus II's, KM4's, KSF-C5 and a Yamaha DSP-A990 Receiver

I have this equipment for sale. I'm the original owner but have not used it in over a year. I spend all my listening time in my car so I have no need for it anymore. I live in the Nashville, TN area and would prefer not to try and ship these items. I would gladly travel a little ways to make a deal.

Cosmetically the center channel and the KM4's look pretty good. They all sound great. The Chorus II's have some sratches and the finish on top is a little discolored. One of the passive radiators on the Chorus II's is damaged. One of my sons tore the cone but neither will admit to it. I don't know if this can be repaired or if it has to be replaced. I found a Dayton passive radiator that looks similar on parts express for about $90. I don't know if it's compatible. I have pictures that I can post if anyone is intersted. I'd consider trades for mobile audio equipment. Here are my asking prices:

Yamaha DSP-A990 with original owners manual and remote: $250

Klipsch Chorus II's: $500

Klipsch KM4's: $400

Klipsch KSF-C5: $150

Thanks for looking!

I am VERY interested in the Chorus IIs, and live just south of Chattanooga. I could easily pick up the speakers. What kind of finish is on the cabinets, condition, etc.? Please consider me having first dibs on them, and send and email or PM.

Bruce

Chorus II's would make a fine addition to your collection [Y]

I believe the Dayton PR's from partsexpress work better for the Forte....which means they would tune even lower in a Chorus cabinet. I could sit down and run some numbers for anyone interested.

It would probably be cheaper to just repair the PR. A paper towel and a little bit of glue can go a long way in mending speaker diaphragms.

I am VERY interested in the Chorus IIs, and live just south of Chattanooga. I could easily pick up the speakers. What kind of finish is on the cabinets, condition, etc.? Please consider me having first dibs on them, and send and email or PM.

Bruce

The finish is not perfect by far. The tops are a bit discolored and they have a few scratches here and there. The construction is still solid though...meaning that there are no splits or breaks in the cabinets that would effect sound quality. They are black in color. Here are some pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...