Anyone here have a pair of SF-2s?

STL

I need you to measure the length of and the inside diameter of the port (or ports?) on one of your SF-2s. I need you to be fairly precise if you can (measuring to the closest 1/32" or better if you can). Thanks in advance!! Smile.gif

This message has been edited by STL on 12-18-2001 at 10:45 PM

Also, could you give the measurements of the cabinet NOT including the feet or the grill. I know the Klipsch site lists the dimensions as 35" x 8" x 13.6". I suspect the height includes the feet and the depth includes the grill in those measurements -- but I need the measurements of just the enclosure itself. I need this to determine the airspace (or volume) of the box.

Then along with the measurements of the port(s), that I asked for above, I can determine the frequency at which the port(s) are tuned. That's ultimately what I'm after (just in case you are wondering)! Smile.gif

This message has been edited by STL on 12-20-2001 at 01:23 PM

Okay here goes.

Actual width 8"

Height 34" without feet

Depth 12" without grills (this is the cabinet) if you take the rear connectors for speaker wires and the slight amount the speakers stick out of the cabinet it would be 12 1/4.

the Port depth is 11 1/4

the Dia. 3" and tapers out to 4 1/4. This is in the last 1" or so.

this was done with a tape measure and I am a carpenter so I do pretty good with a tape. But no garrantee's Smile.gif