FS - Drivers - Cornwall Subwoofers K-33-E - washington DC are***

dkalsi

I replaced the woofers in my 1977 - Cornwalls with Bob - C woofers.

These are available for sale - They are in perfect working order - only think is that one of them has a punched in dust cap which does not effect the sound at all.

Anyways - I don't know a good price - not really looking to make money - just want to recover some of the cost of the new woofers.

I have no means to ship them - is you want to send me an empty box for them - I can box them up and mail them to you.

Local sale is encouraged.... like I said, I can ebay them but want to sell them for a good price to the Klipsch community (who has helped me a lot).

Thanks - Dhar

To be honest - I did mine for the pure aesthetic reason - My cornwalls did not have a grill in the front and old ones did not look pretty. The new Bob C. one look a lot better (yes I know these a poor reason).

In terms of sound - the new ones are suppose to go lower.... but at the time I changed the woofer, I soon replaced the CAPs, which Bob C mentioned might cause the bass to be more lean..... none the less... I bought my cornwalls with the old woofers that sounded Excellent... but I have read forums here where people do perfer the new Bob C. woofers - I do personally enjoy the new woofers alot ... I just did not do a good job comparing apples to apples.

I read the forums here before making the change and many believe its a worthwhile upgrade.

I am actually in need of a pair, but since I am on the opposite shore from you, shipping would be needed.

Either way, I was also thinking of trying Bobs custom replacements. I hear good things about them.