Home made Klipsch corner speakers for sale

wsmithv

Back in the early fifties, my father went to MIT. Some one had plans for the
original corner folded horn Klipsch. Dad got the plans and built one. In those days
it was 78 RPM and mono not stereo. In the early eighties, I found his plans and
built the second speaker. Wow did I love these things. Played them for years as
a bachelor, and then... things changed... marriage, etc... So I am looking for a
good home for them. I live in Westford MA. I work in Watertown.

Here is are pictures of the rough jewels. I think... I am not sure the images have uploaded properly

Yes they looked home made, but the sound is pure Klipsch. I built an active filter
and bi-amplified, unfortunately, I sold the filters and amps years ago.

I have no idea what these are worth. I did spend many MANY hours building them, and I have enjoyed many more listening to them.

What do you think ?

Regards

wsmithv

post-27086-13819334492458_thumb.jpg

Back in 1990 my dad had custom speakers to fit our new home. 17 years later they are still in great condition!!! We haven't used them as much as my dad did but we have make sure to take good care of them. Right now all we want to do is fine a good home for them.

Once put on top of each other they are approx 7 feet and 9 inches tall and fit into corner walls. They are about 3 feet wide and in great condition. These 4 Klipsch Corner Horn Speakers are modified with dual bass. They are top of the line, custom-made Klipsch Speakers. Will also include Kenwood amplifier.

Need to get rid of soon as possible (so I will accept offers), as we are moving in July. Local pick up or buyer pay shipping and handling yourself, if you decide to purchase. I've included a picture that shows only one corner.

n509316290_202703_7687.jpg

I live in Calgary, Alberta (CANADA) and am selling them for $8000CDN OBO.

Regards,

shari_goodrich@hotmail.com