Save your pennies...

Amy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should have been a 24 hour auction.

I bet these sell for more than new ones....who can say they have 60th edition khorns damaged by Roy.

Jay,

Didn't realize that was you-bidding...............I am bowing out..............

Bet it goes for at least 9,000.00...............and I also got over bid within 1 minute of my Bid.............Wow

looks like bidder 1 really wants these.............I wish everyone cheer and good luck!

Jay,

Bet it goes for at least 9,000.00...............and I also got over bid within 1 minute of my Bid.............Wow

looks like bidder 1 really wants these.............I wish everyone cheer and good luck!

Kinda funny, almost retail price one hour into the sale. Vann's had them listed for $12,500 just a few days ago.

All I can say is "AMY, You da man" Love your sales tactics.

Edit. Man, was I drunk, I thought I saw $1275.00, Must have been drunk, or somthin.

"well I am kinda available"

I personally will be glad when you find you an old lady, woman, wife, ball and chain, duck's anchor, whatever. Then I'll be able to latch onto more Klipsch speakers.

Harry in Indy. (Too close to Colter's Klipsch Museum.)

Jay,

Nah Its alright, I bow out gracefully at 1000 dollars... That was a pipe dream if I could have gotten them for that and then the fact if I did win them I would have to scrounge.

Hey, what about a time share deal. If 12 of us split the cost, we could each have them in our home one month out of the year. Shipping them 12 times a year would be a b**** though. We would all be taking road trips at least once a year. Could be my yearly vacation. Las Vegas would take a back seat. I put my dibs on December.

Tom

"Hey, what about a time share deal. If 12 of us split the cost"

wonder how much that would take.

well one thing's for sure....they won't go over 15K if it is left up to the snipers.....bids over 15K require identity validation...the process takes a few minutes.