HELP DENON OWNERS..

iwillwalk

I pulled the manual for my 3600 which should be the same. Here are the steps to re-initialize your processor.

1: turn off power on the receiver. Not the remote.

2: Hold AC3RF and Phono buttons in together

3: turn on power on the receiver, not the remote.

4: hold until your display is flashing at about 1 second intervals and release.

5: if that doesn't work repeat steps 1-4

6 Call denon 24 hour help line

Harry

Just wondering if you got it up and running again. You're not supposed to turn off the receiver at the power switch. Remote only for normal use. I don't care for this system. Everytime I pull mine out of the closet I have to re-set it and EVERY one of the functions has to be redone. It's got so much crap on it I still haven't figured out how to use it all. Save buttons on every function. It takes about a half hour punching buttons to get it to sound good again. I don't understand this user unfriendly design being put in the market. There has to be a better way to run this receiver. I'm giving this to my EX just to aggravate her and drive her nutty (er).

Harry

Everytime I pull mine out of the closet I have to re-set it and EVERY one of the functions has to be redone. It's got so much crap on it I still haven't figured out how to use it all. Save buttons on every function. It takes about a half hour punching buttons to get it to sound good again. I don't understand this user unfriendly design being put in the market. There has to be a better way to run this receiver. I'm giving this to my EX just to aggravate her and drive her nutty (er).

There is no better way; it's the ABSOULUTELY, MOST MASSIVE, INTENSE, FRUSTRATING ROYAL PAIN.... That's why I set the first one (AVR-2807) up in the living room and will sell the second one for almost half of what it cost me a month ago, NIB, etc...... If I knew where my ex-wives were, I'd..... but I'm not about to go find them.... They stole everything I had from 1971 through 1984 (imagine the nice stereo equipment, race car, manly man toys, etc...)

BTW,... FS: Denon, AVR-2807, NIB, from auth dealer; blue light special!!! This week only!!! $650 AND INCLUDES SHIPPING (usa ONLY please...)