F/S:Klipsch rc7 black ash

shepjk01

Klipsch rc7 in black ash. I'm the second owner I purchased it from another klipsch forum member. It is in excellent shape with only a couple little scratches on the back. I have the original box,owners manual, jumpers and everything else that came with it.

I'm asking $425 plus shipping or you can pick it up. I will accept paypal ,add 3% to cover the fees. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

post-25964-13819334903982_thumb.jpg

Thanks to shepjk01 I am the new owner of a pair of RF-7's with the Dean modified crossovers and a RC-7.[Y]

I am waiting for my wife to leave the house so I can crank them up. The wife is still pissed at me since I was set to buy a Paradigm 5.1 setup and when the wife asked how big the speakers are I described the dimmensions of the monitor 7's. Then the RF-7's and RC-7 became available and since I am a Klipsch fan (currently own a pair of Forte's) I had to jump on these. When I brought them home the wife was expecting to see some relative small speakers and I show up with the RF-7 beasts. I suppose it could be worse, I could have came home with some Klipschorns.

I you look at shepjk01 signature photo, the photo does not do his setup justice. There is a subwoofer next to his TV that is the size of my very large footstool. The sound from his system puts most movie theaters to shame. Also his collection of blueray and HD DVD's does put movie theaters to shame.