Trade: Cornwall Cane or Black Grilles for Brown Grilles

I have a pair of Cornwall original cane grills. The cloth is dried out and separating from the the grill board,... BUT otherwise are in very good condition. they only need the "contact cement drill". Reason, WAF (wife acceptance factor)... I'm trying to find a pair of brown Cornwall grills to match a project I'm finishing for the stereo room under construction. I'll take a pair without emblems, etc. (I've got a million of those).

I can also trade the "cloth" for the "cloth" if someone wants.

ALSO: I have a pair of black Cornwall grills that I'll trade for brown ones. Those have the emblems; good condition, yadee, yadee....

PM me or email me and I'll send photos, etc. Or call me at 863-634-7038.

I'm interested in the black Cornwall grilles that you have. The only Cornwall grilles that I have to trade are one pair of 10/10 cane's or one pair of 6/10 canes (both with emblems) suitable for recovering. I was going to recover the 6/10 canes in black anyway, so if you want to recover them in brown, i'll trade you those and some cash for the black's. Not the deal you were looking for but I know, but maybe somethin' here could work out for both of us.