wow - Khorns FS: in M***

Looks like 2 different locations.........................unless he moved them between shots to fool us.......

And different grain on each panel. Go get 'em!

Not the one's I want..................starting to have thoughts of new Cornwalls vs pre-owned K horns............Damn voices keep confusing me.....

"Someone want to buy my Cornwalls so I can snag these??"

...[6]Sounds like you have jumped off the fence, so, how much for them there Cornwalls?[6]

Hah! Maybe looking for a push... Come take a look/listen and see what's a fair price. Something in the 5-600 range would probably make me happy. They're not mint, but look pretty darn good from the listening position (ie about 10 feet away).

"Someone want to buy my Cornwalls so I can snag these??"

...[6]Sounds like you have jumped off the fence, so, how much for them there Cornwalls?[6]

Hah! Maybe looking for a push... Come take a look/listen and see what's a fair price. Something in the 5-600 range would probably make me happy. They're not mint, but look pretty darn good from the listening position (ie about 10 feet away).

Post a pic and say where your from.They shouldn't last long for your asking price.

onthefenceman

those decorator versions look like they are in good condition.

surpised to see a 70's pair...

price wise they are prety close to regular khorn prices.....I bought a one owner set of 1985 khorns in walnut for 1500 a few months ago....point being maybe the price for the decorator versions is not solid.

but then again they are fairly close to you...about 4.5 hrs with clear traffic.

btw, I am on SI near the base of the VN bridge.

Oddly enough, I actually think I like the decorator version more. I like the light colored wood of these as well. I just have to make sure the wife feels the same way. You're right though, Boston is an easy drive as long as you don't leave on Friday afternoon. Thanks for the tip though. I won't be able to get there until this weekend at the earliest so maybe the seller will be more motivated by then.

Noah, thanks for the PM. You're welcome to come have a listen. I am tied up with work through Wednesday, but Thursday evening or on the weekend would be fine. I'll PM you more info.

"I actually think I like the decorator version more"

Alot of folks in europe do also.

I built a few pairs of these (ACR khorn clones) during the mid 80's while I was in europe.

My borther still has a set in mahogany plywood which I built .

That wooden bi-radial horn was a bear to make.

post-22082-1381933500579_thumb.jpg