Richard,

Your comments and responses at the Pilgrimage were wonderful. I'm sure you've gotten quite a bit of flack about your days with the dark side during your years at Klipsch.

The new products are awesome and should propel Klipsch even further ahead of the competition and I'm sure I missed a few things others picked up on. And lest we forget, you did bring some wildly successful products to the market in your past life. The future is very exciting and blindingly bright for Klipsch with that kind of market foresight and understanding applied to Klipsch's passion and ability to deliver products that are a lot better than expected. I can envision multiple products being spawned from the technologies in the CS700, and Mark Blanchard's project is just crazy good and should do exceptionally well in the market.

Keep up the great work!

Ben

So when is that video of a Khorn getting dropped on a Bose cube coming out? [H]

Hmmm...I'll have to see if I can put together an animation after I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks.

BTW, Colter: I'd like to get on that Beta-tester's list too (minus the small fee of course). [;)]

Hi Guys

Re dropping a K-Horn on a poor defenceless little cube; I thought public executions were history.

I am still in the signup mode for Beta testers and would like to hear from anyone that is interested as soon as possible.

Please send applications to: richard.paynting@klipsch.com I need you to include a secure shipping address in order that I can ship you evaluation samples with out them evaporating, an email address and a phone number if possible. Beta testing is a serious business, there will be a guide to help you work through the basics and beyond that any extras you want to add is fine. I have a limited test I am about to kick off before the end of the week. The group selected for this initial run will be sent their review packs by the end of the week. Over the week end or early next week, I will link up all the reviewers on a phone conference to get them up to speed. We will review the Beta evaluation process and the dates when your feed is needed by. Many thanks for your interest and involvement.

Best regards to all Richard

Hi Guys

Re dropping a K-Horn on a poor defenceless little cube; I thought public executions were history.

I am still in the signup mode for Beta testers and would like to hear from anyone that is interested as soon as possible.

Please send applications to: richard.paynting@klipsch.com I need you to include a secure shipping address in order that I can ship you evaluation samples with out them evaporating, an email address and a phone number if possible. Beta testing is a serious business, there will be a guide to help you work through the basics and beyond that any extras you want to add is fine. I have a limited test I am about to kick off before the end of the week. The group selected for this initial run will be sent their review packs by the end of the week. Over the week end or early next week, I will link up all the reviewers on a phone conference to get them up to speed. We will review the Beta evaluation process and the dates when your feed is needed by. Many thanks for your interest and involvement.

Best regards to all Richard

Richard, did you get my email? I sent this before your post.