uploading pictures

Klipsch-daddy

Can someone please upload my ht pictures on this board. I do not know how to. They look ok, but i have a cheaper digital camera(free). I may take some actual pictures with my minolta 35mm but these will have to do for now. Send me you email address and I will send you the pictures(3). Also is there anyway someone could maybe clean them up some? Thanks!

chadrobbins@earthlink.net

chad.a.robbins@mail.sprint.com

------------------

My HTS:

MAINS: RF-3's

CENTER: KSC-C1(LOOKING FOR A RC-3 OR RC-3II)

REAR: SS-1's

SUB: KSW-12

TV: TOSHIBA THEATER VIEW 50"

RECEIVER:KENWOOD VR-4080B

DVD: SONY S-360 DVD PLAYER

monster cable interconnects/12 gauge speaker wire

Well, it looks like you mastered the art of uploading.

It took me a few tries. You see the six image limit and limit on file size.

I have some experience with digital cameras. On the other hand, I wish there was the control available as there is on old, non auto, Nikons.

I don't think there is anything to be done to clean up your three posts.

My guess is that you have a focusing problem, that is what is causing the fuzzy image. I had that problem a few days ago with a borrowed Kodak brand camera. The auto focus insisted on focusing on the back ground, rather that the desired object in the foreground.

It seems to me that your camera is focusing on items which are reflected by the screen. Is that a teddy bear and your lower body reflected in the screen? Those are in focus.

Someplace in your camera menu and manual, there might be a place for one or two solutions.

One may be a manual focus.

The other: I believe some cameras have a means of taking a dry run and fixing that focus. I think the theory is that you put the selected subject in the center of the image, auto focus fixes on that, and then you can re compose with the subject not in the center.

If that feature is available, you could turn off the room lights, fix focus on the image on the screen, which is in the same plane as the speakers, then turn the room lights on, and take the shot.

I've found that with my Mavica, available light photos sometimes blur because of hand motion. I'm not sure, but maybe it will allow an exposure time down to 1/30 of a second. A tripod or a chair to steady the camera might help.

Some of the above are guesses. This is a new art to me, too. But give them some consideration.

Gil

quote:

I wish there was the control available as there is on old, non auto, Nikons

you should take a look at the Nikon D1. Truly an amazing camera, 5.47 megapixels, we have the D1 and the D1X... OMG! you can use any nikon lens, or NIKOR lens, or flash etc. it is wonderful especially when you have say a $2000 500mm lens that you bought for your F4 and now you just spent money on a new camera and you actually get to use parts of the old ones!

back on topic Smile.gif

nice use of video clips, DTS, THX, Smile.gif bet it sounds pretty too haha Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

Yeah, well, I thought about it.

I'm using the F-3 as the chemical camera. An old friend.

The Mavica made sense. Macro and telephoto is good enough. I got the add on flash. I love the write to floppy and augmented it with a memory stick. At least right now, I thought the Mavica would be a good choice for internet pix.

At the present time, I don't see a "one camera does it all" solution even at high end digital. The F-3 with choices of film and exposure control allows some extra ordinary results in oddball lighting conditions.

Thanks for comment though.

Gil