Verna and I would have enjoyed spending more time getting to know Dean and Deb, too. They are two really wonderful people. Here's hoping next year allows that to happen.

I must step in here and add to what Dean mentioned in his post above regarding Michael Colter's photograghic ability. Folks: I have been taken pictures since I was seven years old and I've become quite passionate and serious about the hobby. I've taken several semesters of phtography in college. But, you don't need any degrees to clearly see that Michael Colter has an amazing gift for being behind a camera! Dean said it so well that he was moved after viewing the first three wedding photos displayed about the room. I am totally envious of Michael's eye for composition and use of light! The only word I can muster for a one word description of Michael's ability is: MAGIC! Pure MAGIC!!! He is so blessed with talent, and I am proud to know him. - Glenn

awwww shucks Glenn! [:$]

I enjoyed spending time with Dean and Debbie also. I'd like to spend more time with Debbie's sis (if she's got half your personality)! [:$][;)]

Thanks for the kind comments about my previous life everybody. Anymore when I go into the gallery it is like a dream, like someone else took those images. Difficult to explain. Now I'm in a different zone- the Klipsch Zone. More cool things are ahead.

Dean- you pretty much nailed everyone in your last post here. It was a great day. I wish I'd invited more people over. It was like a big family reunion with everyone knowing everyone from their posts, even if they had never met. But like a reunion, I felt that I didn't get enough quality time with anyone and it was over much much too soon. [O]

I learned after the fact that Trey was trying to reach us, that Steve P was just hanging around the house that day, and and that I'd forgotten to invite over my new bestest buddy Bill Hendrix and photographic protoge son Ryan. [:$]Sorry guys, really. I was fearing people judgeing my household and lifestyle so didn't want a lot of people over, when in fact it was one of the best days ever and I'd wish that everyone was a part of it.

So you're ALL invited over next time or any time any good Forum buddy is in town, mmmk?

I was so zonked that I fell asleep in book club Wed night and slept from 8 to 8 on Thursday night making up sleepies time. [|-)]

Michael

• Moderators

Michael,

I am so glad you are over that "house keeping phobia" thing. I told you I didn't come to see your house....I came to see you, Mr. Colter.

"If someone doesn't like your house they can leave and not come back" per dtel. Thank goodness dtel "doesn't care if the world comes to an end" cuz if we were both "worriers" I would be in deep trouble. So...take some advice from your buddies and "lighten up".

Good things are happening all around.[:D]