FS: Audison car amplifiers (high-end Italian made amps)

Some of you that are into high-end car audio may have heard of this brand of amplifiers. They are made in Italy with only the best components. Audison is considered by most "Car-Audiofiles" to be some of the best sound quality amplifiers on the market. These amps originally retailed for about $800-900 each. I have three Audison VR-series amps for sale. I have a VR206 and a VR209 that I changed a bit. I painted the removable wood strips to match an install. I have a second VR209 that is unchanged. I also have one VR-Link and a pair of VR end caps (see pictures). I also have the original owners manual and one of the hex-head balls that came with them to remove the wood strips. They are not cosmetically perfect but the sound quality and function is awsome. No problems there at all. I love these amplifiers and have turned down many offers in the past to sell them. They have been sitting on my shelf for about 6 months. I don't see myself using them anytime soon so I'm afraid they have to go. My price is $600 for everything. The power ratings are:

VR206 2 x 70w @ 4ohm, 2 x 130w @ 2ohm, 1 x 250w @ 4ohm mono

VR209 2 x 110w @ 4ohm, 2 x 200w @ 2ohm, 1 x 400w @ 4ohm mono

Here are some pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have heard alot of good things about these amps but have never heard them personally. Many people that I know that have used some of the best car amps out there have nothing but good things to say about them. I am presently running some Steve Mantz "Zed Audio" designed and built HiFonics Series VIII Platinum High Current Amplifiers the "Isis" and "Ulysses." I also have a pair of the "cream of the crop" Orion amplifiers the Xtreme Dual Mono Block with balanced inputs XTR-100 and XTR-200 that are just sitting right now. These are still considered by many as the "best of the best" good luck with the sale they look very nicely cared for.

Just wanted to move this post to the top. I have a few car audio guys very interested but haven't got a definate "yes" yet. I know there must be people here serious about sound quality in the car as well. The price is negotiable within reason. Also, here is a link to my Ebay feedback rating just to show that I'm an honest guy. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=customtronic&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...