Forte II replacement???

krusty239

Aparrently so, I like them a lot. I like the deeper, richer sound of the Forte Il. My mom still has her original '62 k-horns, never been abused, they present a marvelous sound stage.in her room 25 x 15 x 8, her bedroom, powered by the McIntosh 2105 series equipment. Some day I will get my hands on all that stuff, I know I'll keep the power equipment, although I don't know why, I'm as digital as digital gets.

I still don't understand why Klipsch discontinued this model, and kept the Heresy and the Cornall. I guess my speakers were originally $1200 back in 1996, the Heresy II's were less and the Cornwall II was more expensive. Maybe the margains were better on the CII's. Maybe we Fore II lovers just didn't mount a strong enouge write in campain.

Compared to the RF series, the Forte II's are way ahead, well I guess one step forward, two steps back. I remember when ny GF got the RF/RC 52 series stuff, she thoutht I would be so proud that she bought Klipsch as opposed to Blose ( a big seller her ein New England) and she is right, I am pround of her, the important thing is that theu ewre jer first choice.

This summer I'm going to do the BC network thing, the riranium dipghram tweeter thind has been done, so next midrage diaphgrams are mext. If I get another pair, well, same gpes for them as well. Between summer Camp, class anr private lessons, this meager amount of money to resore these gods of Klipsch mointainis is but a small sacrifice for these wonderfjll creations.

So what if it means I get tossed around a fwe hours a week, it is workt it.

• Moderators

23 years of US Naval service, what is left to do but perfect my Combat SAMBO and to teach the next generation. If you don't know exactly what Combat SAMBO is, wiki it, the description does is good.

Well Thank You for your service, there is alot of respect for Servicemen and Veterans around here, as it should be.

Youre' welcome. I was commisioned right after I graduated from colege and NROTC. Frankly from the time I was young I could think of no ther way spending my life. I wrestled from 7th grade through College, so I guess in a way I was always a soldier and a warrior, representing somethng greater than myself...Ahhh, that's all nonsense, it was the only way I could guarantee I would have a job after College. I received a BA in Political Science and the Navy has some really cool jobs. Nobody was hring histroy teachers and wrestling coaches unless you had a connection I didn't have. My father was a Navy Captain, my son is in NROTC, we are a less than creative family.

I have a greater issue at hand, one which threatens the very order of society as I know it. My girlfriend wants to by the Blows Acoustimad 10 for a little room we wanted to set up. I have a prefectly good pair of Heresy II's for that roon, without stands, so they could fit on bookshelves, but no...she thinks the little sattelites are 'cute' and the little stands ($99 a set) give the room a certain panache (whatever that means). In my very simple little mind this means she wants to buy ten transistor radio speakers in little plastic cubes, all of which have the acoustic output of a flattulent cockaroach.

This unilateral desision strikes at the very heart. of this houshold. Yes I live in Masachusetts, home of the Blows corporation, but my own SO(signifigant other), one who has experienced Forte II's amd Heresy II's in our bedroom. The woman I allowed a pair of RF-52'a and the RC-52, when she wanted that new, very large tv set (prior to that I had never sen a human head apx 30" in length). The WMC client she has with that system is a true budget breaker, I even let hjer have the touch screen (she does a great plead).

When I retired from the Navy, I started to learn Combat SAMBO from a former GRU (Russian Army) Major General. I earned a black belt in reocrd time, normally it takes 8 years, it took me 5 years of diligence and hard work and maybe some talent. I prefer to think of my prpgress as a result of hard work and dedication (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_%28martial_art%29#Styles). In retirement I spend 5 days a week sweating, straing amd fighting people lestt than 1/2 my age. I study diligently under a wondefu, graveful and poerful man who is like no other i ever met. I learn from him daily. At 77 he has the grace and power of a teenage ballet dancer.

Do I ask for dinner when I come home, negative. I expect her to be what she is, the woman I love. But this act of treason has no explanation, and the trial board rejexts the :"Cute" argument as darn stupid.Tomorrow morning I have to go listen to this "home theater system"/ These things are no more "home theater" than my Subaru is a world class Sure my little Impreza may have the heart of a lion, but it has the claws of a kitten.

Were did I fail, we have been tosether for five years, I have been loyal, faithful and just a darn good guy,

• Moderators

the acoustic output of a flattulent cockaroach.

So you have heard them already. [;)]

You might have to give in if it really comes down to it, that's even hard to say but I think overall you won the war. [Y]

Ok. I have made my arguments, which all seem to fail when she smiles. This man, an instructor of the Martial Art taught to Russian Spetznaz can't stand up to the smile of his sweet, unptretentious girl. This request is nprecented, and is strictly forbidden according to house codes, it's simple, we don't buy Blows with my credit card. After all the cool stuff she has been exposed fro the RF/RC-52 in her tv room to the Khorns in my mon's house and my Forte II's and Heresy II's.

So how does this man, a lifelong martial artist. a retired US Navy Officer acquiese so easil, how does he go against his principles and fail to uphold a major belief.

With a Mastercard, that's how,

The Klipsch all stay where they are, if she want some overpriced garbage for a rooom that she and her friends will frequent, that's fine. If she dares move the R/RC-52 stuff into that room, the Blows are going back, they have fhe foersite to include a 30 day money back guarantee. So if these POS things fail to produce the output of a flatulent cocaroach, I can pack them up and send them home.

Since Blows does not produce the measurements done by other companies, perhaps they should be compared to a flatulent chihuahua for max outout. Now I just have to find a flatulent Chihuahua for a reference point.