How much do a pair of Klipsch Heresy model H-W-l or H-700 sell for?

How much do a pair of Klipsch Heresy model H-W-L (Speaker instructions shows H-700 but stickers on speakers show H-W-L) sell for? They are in great condition and only have a few minor scratches on the wood. They sound great and there is no damage to any of the speakers. They were purchased brand new in December of 1977 and I have all of the original documentation including sales receipt.

How much do a pair of Klipsch Heresy model H-W-L (Speaker instructions shows H-700 but stickers on speakers show H-W-L) sell for? They are in great condition and only have a few minor scratches on the wood. They sound great and there is no damage to any of the speakers. They were purchased brand new in December of 1977 and I have all of the original documentation including sales receipt.

That's Heresy Walnut Lacquer. Cabinet condition is king. I paid $900 for a rare 1973 pair with original boxes. But $300 to $500 is a more reasonable range. Post some pictures and sell them here!

If these were sold by a Klipsch dealer, new in 1977 I doubt they are H-700's.

Also if built in 1977 the Serial number should have an "R" in it.

What do they sell for? The range I have seen is VERY large.

Seen them from a low of $50 on Craig's List (bought 'em) to a high of over $400 on Ebay (passed.)

What are they worth? Less today then a few months ago, it seems to be a seasonal thing.

Sell them in the fall or winter (if selling is what you are thinking of doing.)

Good Luck!

~Noah

Here are some pictures of the speakers. If anyone wants to make an offer then feel free to email me at Wolbi19@Juno.com. I live in South Carolina if anyone local is interested in purchasing these and saving on shipping costs.

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x319/Rubicon2007

If you want a picture of a part of the speaker I did not include then email me and I will take one.

""What do they sell for? The range I have seen is VERY large. Seen them from a low of $50 on Craig's List (bought 'em) to a high of over $400 on Ebay (passed.) What are they worth? Less today then a few months ago, it seems to be a seasonal thing. Sell them in the fall or winter (if selling is what you are thinking of doing.)""

right on...

I know it's different for lots of people, but in the summer I think
less about my home system than during the winter. I also drive more,
and travel more in the summer, as well as work on my house and yard,
all of which take expendable income away from my audio interests. In
the fall and winter, I'm inside more, and bettering the interior
environment seems like a higher priority.

I'll grab
a deal any day of the year, and listen to music every day of the year,
but I do have changing priorities with the seasons.

$.02

Here are some pictures of the speakers. If anyone wants to make an offer then feel free to email me at Wolbi19@Juno.com. I live in South Carolina if anyone local is interested in purchasing these and saving on shipping costs.

If you want a picture of a part of the speaker I did not include then email me and I will take one.

Those are in very nice condition. Also the orignal paperwork makes them more valuable. I wouldn't take less than $400 for them. Someone into collecting vintage Hi-Fi would be your ideal buyer. Hold them until Fall and put them on Ebay. Unless someone here makes you a decent offer.

Those are in very nice condition. Also the orignal paperwork makes them more valuable. I wouldn't take less than $400 for them. Someone into collecting vintage Hi-Fi would be your ideal buyer. Hold them until Fall and put them on Ebay. Unless someone here makes you a decent offer.