Real Deals

I spoke to Bill Frawley yesterday of Frawley's Audio in Columbia, SC. He is hanging it up after 40 plus years in the business. South Carolina will miss a dealer of his caliber. He is liquidating his inventory for basically cost. He told me he was letting go of a pair of RF-83s for around $1500 and I know he has a pair of Khorns and several pair of Heresy's and probably a good bit of Reference stuff. I'm personally picking up his last pair of RB 75s in the next week or so. There's no telling what all he has as I haven't actually been in his shop since I moved back to Charleston. Whatever is there, it probably won't last long. There will be good deals to be had for sure and to top it off you'd get to meet one of the nicest gentlemen around.

Billy

Hey Billy ,

What kinds of electronics does he carry ?

He's only carried Harmon Kardon receivers for a while now. That's about it unless he has some treasure buried in that old shop of his. There's really no telling what someone might find there. You oughtta go for the Khorns.

Hey Billy ,

What kinds of electronics does he carry ?

He's only carried Harmon Kardon receivers for a while now. That's about it unless he has some treasure buried in that old shop of his. There's really no telling what someone might find there. You oughtta go for the Khorns.

Man , I'm still house hunting and from what I have looked at it seems I have painted myself into a corner with the 5 Belles . It sucks but my main priority in a home is that it has a big enough room for my setup :o . I don't think I can throw K Horns into the mix right now . Would be an awesome 7.1 system though !!!

I was thinking more in the lines of a new processor .