Chorus II prices...

lakedmb

I guess that makes sense in the grand scheme of things. Somewhere along the line I read on the forum that they retailed for $2000 each (so $4k for the pair).

So just for confirmation, a new pair went for around $1800?

I guess that makes sense in the grand scheme of things. Somewhere along the line I read on the forum that they retailed for $2000 each (so $4k for the pair).

At one point in time I believe they reached as high as 2,000 a pair. I bought mine when they first hit the market for 1,800 a pair.

At one point in time I believe they reached as high as 2,000 a pair. I bought mine when they first hit the market for 1,800 a pair.

A timely question for me. Will be looking at a pair on Mon. WO, and wants $500.00. If they are 8 of 10, what are they worth? 12 miles from home.

tc

question for me. Will be looking at a pair on Mon. WO, and wants $500.00. If they are 8 of 10, what are they worth? 12 miles from home.

tc

Remember ... these aren't Cornie's ....

Flat, flat bass .. no 80 hz hump //.. and they like to get some Watt's ..

I know .. notta problem for you, TC ..[:D]

I bought a nice pair OO, 8.5 / 10.. $650

a freakin MINT pr .. for $500, OO also ..

mostly local

Dukestir,

I hear ya. Lord help me, how I done loves that hump.[:D]

I was not looking for Chorus, and my limited listening experience with them was decades ago. However, I do remember liking them.

I saw the Chorus in question two years ago, and the walnut cabs were stunning. If the deal was a steel, thought I might replace the bedroom Heresy's with them.

After all, a single woofer Cornie will only go so far. Might be getting close to that point.[H]

tc

post-13095-13819339571086_thumb.jpg