My love for Klipsch

Tom_E

I just gotta say it outloud. I love my klipsch! Just bought a RW-12d sub for my RF-82, and i just love the sound i'v got!

When i get a big ol' house sometime, i'm gonna invest in some heritage Klipsh too.

God, it must be nice living in the US and enjoying the whole Hi-fi entustiasm 100 %. Here in Norway, its not the same thing. For instance, none of my pals had ever heard of Klipsch!

But i think its something to do with the price and the avalibilty of used gear. For instance, you know what La Scala II cost in Norway? 14 600 Dollars! Klipschorns v. 2006? 23 140 Dollars.

I'm sure you'll get that cheaper in the US.

Thanks Klipsch for making really nice speakers!

RF 82[:)] + RW 12d[Y] =[:D][8]!!!!

I've owned Klipsch for 22 years and never get tired of them!

You might be able to get some cheaper Heritage in Germany. There is a forum member in Germany who is a authorized Klipsch dealer and he loves Klipsch!! Now if I could remember his name? I'm sure someone will remember his name.

Welcome to the madness and enjoy!!

I just gotta say it outloud. I love my klipsch! Just bought a RW-12d sub for my RF-82, and i just love the sound i'v got!
When i get a big ol' house sometime, i'm gonna invest in some heritage Klipsh too.
God, it must be nice living in the US and enjoying the whole Hi-fi entustiasm 100 %. Here in Norway, its not the same thing. For instance, none of my pals had ever heard of Klipsch!
But i think its something to do with the price and the avalibilty of used gear. For instance, you know what La Scala II cost in Norway? 14 600 Dollars! Klipschorns v. 2006? 23 140 Dollars.
I'm sure you'll get that cheaper in the US.

Thanks Klipsch for making really nice speakers!

I got my fiancee to co-sign for a loan to get my Klipschorns when I was 23. They got here about 2 days after my honeymoon. I paid $1,600 a pair plus 4% tax. Paid them off quickly and ordered a LaScala center while I built PWK's mini box.

I had 2PH3 stereo since I was 23 (1977). My wife arranged a trip to Hope when I was 31 and I got to be PWK's guest for a day. We are celebrating 30 years together and with tons of Klipsch everywhere (computers, gargage, etc). She is great (I got her Heresy's one Xmas).

ClaudeJ1: What a nice story! Music has always been my favorite "hobby"(though i call it a lifestyle). So you need the propper gear to re-produce what you love.

And as i always say: you havent had a propper youth without a propper stereo!

Sorry for my bad english.[:)]

I think there are quite a few Klipsch Guys in Germany, and Europe in General.......ENJOY your speakers.........

I'm also from Norway ;) I have ordered a pair of Heresy III from http://www.hifi-circle.de/

The price on this set is the same as the list price in US, then add the shipping and tax and you have a nice 40% discount from the Norwegian price. Talked to the freight company yesterday and hopefully my set is arriving tomorrow [:D]

• Moderators

Congratulations Tom and Mteinum and welcome to the Forum. It is always nice to hear from new folks that love their Klipsch as much as we do.

mteinum the Heresy IIIs are awesome speakers....you are going to love them. We heard them in Hope, Arkansas at the 2006 Klipsch Pilgrimage and we were most impressed, just as I think you will be.

Welcome again to both of you....and come back and visit us often.

Thanks for the warm welcome! And congrats on the new Heresy IIIs. Havent heard them myselv, but i am positive that you will love them!

Sooner when i get a bigger place, i'm gonna get me some nice heritage speakers.

I'm currently looking on some nice McIntosh amps. God they are nice! But very expensive...

RF 82[:)] + RW 12d[Y] =[:D][8]!!!!

I've owned Klipsch for 22 years and never get tired of them!

You might be able to get some cheaper Heritage in Germany. There is a forum member in Germany who is a authorized Klipsch dealer and he loves Klipsch!! Now if I could remember his name? I'm sure someone will remember his name.

Welcome to the madness and enjoy!!

That would be my buddy Werner Enge!

Welcome to the Madness

Norway- bet your friends have heard the name Jamo, Klipsch owns that brand now so we're worldwide!

Klipsch is selling a lot of Heritage speakers in Europe!

Michael

Yeah, Danish Jamo we've heard of. I work at one of the biggest electronic/householding companies, and a while ago, we had a deal with Jamo, but it's closed now, due to some bad service and so on. But now that Klipsch own's it, i'm sure it's a whole other thing.

Think i have to take a road trip to Germany with alot of $$$ in my pockets and fill up the car with equipment!