Tampa Bay or Orlando Are***

Youthman

• Moderators

I know this might be an odd question but is there anyone here in the forums that has an RF-7 or RF-82 setup that lives close to Tampa or Orlando that would be willing for me to listen to their system? I live in Plant City, Florida and am finding few dealers that actually have them to demo. I think I am leaning towards the RF-7's but not 100% yet.

I drove tonight to Land O Lakes to visit a theater store and was totally unimpressed with their setup. They had a Sony ES receiver hooked up to the RF-82's, RC-62's, RS-52's and RW-10d. I was not impressed at all. I stopped by Best Buy on the way home and was much more pleased with their setup using the Yamaha RX-V2700 receiver. That is sad when Best Buy sounds better than a home theater showroom.

• Moderators

Thanks for the info. I'll try and get in touch with
GroomLakearea 51. Gainsville isn't too far (about 2 hours) from us. Might be worth a drive up if they have a nice setup with the Klipsch. I'll contact Paul to see what Klipsch speakers they have for demo.

The only place that in my immediate area (1 hr away) is www.radioactiveonline.com . They have had the best setup so far that I have seen. Just wanted to get a different source if possible.

Michael