LOOKING FOR THE CLOSEST MATCH FOR CEILING SURROUNDS FOR THE KLF-30'S...

StLouisVegan

There don't appear to be any Klipsch designated "matching" in-wall or in-ceiling speakers for the KLF-30's, but the in-walls that were made at the same time period as the 30 would have been the IW-250:

http://www.klipsch.com/products/discontinued/details/iw-250.aspx

or during the last year of KLF manufacture, the SCW series:

http://www.klipsch.com/products/discontinued/details/scw-2.aspx

The KSP-S6 was the surround originally recommended by Klipsch for the KLF-30. They are out of production but can be found from time to time here or on eBay. I emailed Klipsch support asking what they recommended from their current line for use with the KLF-30. The following is the response I received. I hope this is of some use.

"If you sit against the back wall, then I may suggest using the RS-52 or smaller RS-42 as your back surrounds.

If you sit say about 3 feet plus from the back wall, then I suggest a book shelf speaker.

The easiest to mount would be the RB-51 with keyhole mount.

The RB-61 is larger and does not have mounting provisions on the back, you would need to place them on a shelf"

Don't buy the the SCW in walls!! I bought two pair for my living room (mains and surrounds) because the wife (boss) was tired of "speakers being part of the furniture". Unplugged the mains and brought my KLF-10's that I was using for HT surrounds back downstairs.

Sorry for missing the "in-celing" part of your surround question. In my opinion, you can't put anything in the wall or ceiling that will do the KLF-30's justice.