Heresy's for sale

ErikL

Are these Heresy ones, with alinco k-55's, and alinco k-77's, or the later stuff with ceramic magnets tweeters and flat ceramic magnet mid drivers....easy way to tell if you never opened them...do they have a round plastic speaker terminal mounting plate or do they have speaker terminal directly on the board?  whats the serial numbers?

hey i am looking for a set of the black heresy's.....i would need them shipped...if you ship them fedex it costs about 20 bux per box, so 40 bux.......i would like to see some pix and if you could give me some serial numbers that would be great.....also are they in full working order and in great shape? please email me at cwells2@nd.edu ...thank you

They have the K-55's and the K-77 tweeters which are the same drivers used in the LaScala. I did take the back off of one several years ago to check.

square mag k-77 or round mag k-77

They are still for sale. I apologize for not getting pictures up. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow morning and it has been hectic. I will post pictures as soon as I get back on August 19th (maybe tonight if I get some time, but I can't promise that). They will show whether the drivers have square or round magnets. However, there are 2 other forum members who have first shot at them when I get back. Thanks for the interest in them.

• 2 weeks later...