Tekton Fostex 103 enclosures?

DizRotus

How do the various vented enclosures, e.g. Tekton, etc., for the Fostex 103 drivers compare in dimensions, volume and port configuration to the one included in the attached pdf?

I have an extra pair of drivers and I want to make a ported enclosure to compare to the rear-horn-loaded Fostex enclosure and the Fostex recommended vented enclosure.

• 2 months later...

Someday someone who knows the answer will read this.

Have you been to DIYaudio.com ????  Post this question over there and you will have lots of input.  As this is a forum based on Klipsch products .... you will not get lots of responses on Fostex products.

Cut and paste this link .... it will take you to the Fullrange forum of diyaudio.com:

Thanks for the dimensions.

It's interesting that you compare your Tektons to the LS3/5a, as I've owned and used a pair pf LS3/5a for decades. They're the primary speakers in my HT.

I made the Fostex rear horn enclosures in the pdf and was impressed with the results. When time permits, I will make some BR enclosures; a pair like those in the Fostex pdf and a pair with dimensions similar to the Tekton. It will be interesting to compare them to each other, to the rear horn and LS3/5a.