Khorns with Krell or Theta-Digital

zork52

So many do praise McIntosh Amps and pre amps yet we all seem to think their speakers are so so..LOL. Macs will do great. Your talking some pretty different price points too.. with McIntosh, B&K, and NAD.

At that price point,(for Krell) take the amp home to audition it a few days, and YOU decide... This is at a price level most in here can't comment on.

The all important thing is this, it needs to be auditioned in your home.. not just on paper or in a showroom! K horns are sooo efficient that 1/2 a watt to 10 watts is what is important. You need one that opens up at that level.. not come to life at say 50 watts.... With K horns.. your ears may bleed first!! hahahahaha

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

krell and b&k are made for khorns, krell edgy? funny! krell makes some of the best gear out there, as far as sound and power are concerned a full krell line up would be perfect, but i mix krell and b&k, both are very dynamic. i have had listeners sit in my living room and i could see tears welling up as they listened to their favorite artists, never heard or listened to theta.