Many new parts to complete my 5.1

JetSnake

Last week I purchased a RC-62, RS-52 and a RSW-10d to go with my main KG5.5's, this week I bought a Denon AVR-3808ci to complete my 5.1 setup. I still have a lot of setting up to do but all I can say is WOW, I've really been missing out.

Last night I tried a movie for the first time with the setup and I ended up watching the whole thing (3:00am) I was so impressed with the sound, I got a lot of joy out of watching the movie because of the sound.

The RSW-10d hit some low notes (foundation shaking) without loosing control or drawing attention to it's self, the bass was just there when it was suppose to be. While reading other audio forums, you discover that Klipsch subs are not the first choice with other people. there might be better subs out there, but knowing what I know with the sub that I have, I would not want to roll the dice with any other sub.

I'm sure my system will sound better when I get it properly setup.

Hey wuzzer, where you located? I'm in Ramsey now. Yeah, I bought the Center and surrounds at Ultimate In Maple Grove, the sub I bought on line and the Denon 3808 I bought at Best Buy Magnolia in Maple Grove, last one too. I would rather support Ultimate Electronics but they wouldn't get a 3808 till next month, and most of those are spoken for.

Alright, I did some more testing. The RSW-10d is nothing to lift your nose at. I have some theater lighting above my theater system. Well, while listening to some music at a higher volume I noticed the elements in the light bulbs where vibrating to the bass. The lights weren't dimming, but they had a flicker to them. I've never seen anything like that before. Everything vibrates in my room/house, even the house across the street. WOW.