Bass Traps: Do they fix this common problem?

dtximages

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Thanks alot for the info. Is there a standard track? disc? whatever that i have to play for it to pick up the freqs? i know i have some test dvds but i dont remember them giving a test tone that goes way down to way high. is that even what im looking for?

• 2 weeks later...
Well I began cutting yesterday. I started with a table saw. WOOOWWW you BETTER wwear glasses and cover your face. I had a towel wrapped around my face, classes and long sleeves on. that rockwool slings crap everywhere. well i decided to try another method. went to my kitchen, sharpened my largest knife and it cut like butter! i could cut about 2.5 pieces at a time so it went super fast, easy on the arms, much less mess. accuracy is as good as you wanna make it but really, who cares, its all gonna be covered up.

so just get you a good, large, sharp knife. the knife may never be the same but its an old stainless sabiteir (ms?) that i dont really care about.

And im in trouble, a pair of klipschorns just came forsale down the road from me. anyone wanna lend me some money????

yep very true but a serated knife is very difficult to sharpen.. and this will certainly require numerous sharpenings or at least rubbing the blade on the steel rod that supposidely realigns the molecules or something. sure seems to sharpen my knife