Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Brothers In Arms

Disposable Heroes

All Within My Hands

The Unforgiven

Nothing Else Matters

Total Running Time: :54:38

SHOW NOTES

*This was the second of two shows benefiting the students of the Bridge School.

*Veteran of the Psychic Wars was originally recorded by Blue Öyster Cult in 1981 on the Fire of Unknown Origin album.

*The last time Metallica performed The Unforgiven in the San Francisco Bay Area was on November 15, 2005 while opening for the Rolling Stones.

*There was a short impromptu jam on And Justice for All right before Disposable Heroes.

*This was the second time that All Within My Hands has ever been performed live.

* All net proceeds from the sale of downloads of this show will be donated to the Bridge School.

I bought this last night and it sounds great on my heresy's after I put it to cd. Here are some visuals.

I just want to celebrate

Please don't Judas Me

I'm only happy when it rains ( from the previous night show)

All within my hands

Disposable Heroes

Brothers in arms

They sound alot better when you buy them and get them to quality media. You can purchase them in FLAC also but I have dial up and mp3 took long enough. If I had High Speed I wouldn't hesitate to get it in FLAC. Anyways hope you enjoy.

The shows can be purchased here

http://www.livemetallica.com/download_mp3_flac/0,159/10-28-2007_The_Bridge_School_Benefit_Mountain_View,_CA.html

mOOn: Wass Up?!

Joe: I think you will dig it man. If you got an excellent printer they supply nice pdf photos for inserts, covers, disc photo ext. Also it sounds awesome on the Klipsch's like they are right in your living room mistakes and all LOL. But it's great I love it, it hasn't left my cd player yet on the big system anyways.