Super Mario Galaxy

wheelman

This will be a great gift for Christmas it's beautiful and fun ( instant classic it's got soul in this one). I'm looking forward to the wii zapper as well and then hopefully get some great rail shooting game. I guess it comes with Link's Crossbow training so right off the bat you can start blasting things. That would be an excellent gift as well if you can get one. I believe a lot of folks will be buying and reselling these on ebay. The zapper came out today or tomorrow. I preordered one from Walmart last night and they said they have no idea now if they can go through with the order. I guess I will just have to look in store. I already see people overcharging on ebay for these. They will be a hot ticket for the wii this Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

The Wii has been a great system since day one! But now it's even better! I love this game - and is it me, or isn't the music fantastic??? I was really surprised by the quality there. It seems like they went full out and got an arranged soundtrack. The only bad thing is I beat this game way too fast!

~GreatCountySky~

Satellite Internet Connection

I got a Zapper at Gamestop no problem. The Link is fun, but not real deep.

I have been playing Medal of Honor Heroes with the Zapper and it is fantastic. It takes a little getting used to, but then it's fun. The online is also very cool and works very well.

If you guys pick this up, let me know your screenname so we can get together and I can kill you.[;)]

Super Mario will be on my kids lists this year and based on this thread we are in.