IMAGE Review on Amazon

Professor Thump

Someone just posted an IMAGE review on Amazon. I am glad to say that they thought the product was very comfortable.

"...without question, the MOST comfortable in-ear headphones I have ever worn. The difference between the fit of these compared to other high-end earbuds is amazing! I have a pair of SE530s and have tried others such as the ER4-P, Triple.fi, and many others. I use to love switching back and forth between models and having them for different uses, but now after wearing the IMAGEs, I find myself disappointed when I am without them."

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000WAHFBK/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

[imageAttachment]

Stick it in your Ear!

post-20592-13819353941332_thumb.jpg

Check out the great review on Gadgetnutz...

http://www.gadgetnutz.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=411

"Truth be told, I have never used a more comfortable in-ear style earphone. These were so light that I really didn't know they were there. The seal was tight which blocked out most all the outside noise around me. The added advantage to such a good seal is that I didn't have to turn up the volume of my iPod to dangerous levels. Usually, even in the noisiest environments, I only had to go to about half volume to produce loud and beautiful sound.

So Stick it in your EAR!

Guest IVstringer

Check out the great review on Gadgetnutz...

http://www.gadgetnutz.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=411

"Truth be told, I have never used a more comfortable in-ear style earphone. These were so light that I really didn't know they were there. The seal was tight which blocked out most all the outside noise around me. The added advantage to such a good seal is that I didn't have to turn up the volume of my iPod to dangerous levels. Usually, even in the noisiest environments, I only had to go to about half volume to produce loud and beautiful sound.

So Stick it in your EAR!

Except for this part... "an exclusive interview with the lead designer, Tom Gospel." Why does Tom always get the credit?? :)

So what role did Tom have in the IMAGE and Customs?

So would Tom also get the blame if these had not turned out so good? Or just don't sell - highly unlikely as the market is huge and besides the amazing sound the IMAGE especially are the coolest and most comfortable 'phones on the market.