A new IMAGE review!

Amy

Nice review. ( from the above link)................Here is what he says.

There are many other premium headphones out there for you to choose from -- but none sound as good as the new Klipsch Image headphones. Image sits at the top of the speaker maker's new headphone line. They retail for $349, and they are worth every penny.

These are ultra-small, ultra-lightweight ear buds that sound amazing. They produce the deepest, most impressive bass I've ever heard coming from a set of headphones. You can almost feel the bass (like you do with Klipsch loudspeakers). Voices and midrange sounds are pretty amazing too.

The other thing you should know about Image headphones is their comfort level. They are very small, very lightweight and are the least fatiguing in-ear headphones I've ever used. Another feature to note is they also have a very small mini-jack -- small enough to plug directly into an iPhone without an adapter. A nice touch.

44295.jpg
Photo: Klipsch

The Klipsch Image headphones are highly recommended

• 4 weeks later...

Here is another great review from Head-fi for IMAGE...

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/klipsch-image-impressions-280503/

"More Impressions

The bass on these is really impressive. I mean, really impressive. In some ways it's among the best bass all-around that I've heard, and that includes the K701, HD650, and AD2000. Klipsch crafted something really special with these. I haven't formally tested extension yet but from all accounts it goes plenty low. But that's not even the impressive part. You know what really blows me away with these?

There's a quality to the bass that makes it subwoofer-like. Not that it has as much boom & rattle factor as a subwoofer of course but there's a depth to it that makes it sound very similar. Low and hit-you-in-the-gut visceral like. Highly tactile. It's not all that fast (the AD2000's bass was faster) but there's tons of gut-level feeling to it, as if there's a sense of low-frequency explosion like from a pack of C4. Electronica is immensely satisfying on these. The most bass similarity I've heard is the K340 or DT770 which is saying a lot! (Only without all that excessive flabby boom.) "

Also some nice pictures... Thanks Asr