Speaker Bullets?

laneza01

This is the latest edition of the Bybee Audio Clarifiers. Have not heard them. I think, repeat think, that someone either opened them up or used a network analyzer on them and found out there is a network inside, like some cables have, that acts as a tone control. I could be wrong, though. I can think of better upgrades to my system for the money, though.

The ad says among other things:

They reduce the Noise Floor - (like adding resistors? Impeding the signal?)

Similar to the effect of a Power Line Conditioner - (like limiting the dynamics of the amp?)

Carbon nanotube / Quantum purification (as in carbon resistor / babble buzzword?)

They "absolve" distortion (absolve means to free from guilt or blame... strange verb to use, absolving something does not make the offense go away, it just changes the way you feel about it and it's consequences)

Even FM sounds like you are in the pure digital domain (and this is a good thing?)

I'm guessing these are resistors and the effect is similar to that of an amp with an elevated output impedance (low damping factor).

Presented as they are in the fancy box, I'd say the set of four should be priced about $10; nice stocking stuffer for the audiophile on your Chrismas list, or clever gag gift for after the Holidays.