Bose Wave System

Lil' Brian

Guest srobak

Mercedes makes some people better too - doesn't change they fact that they are quite inferior from a mechanical standpoint, over-priced and over-rated. Kinda like the wave radio and lifestyle/acousticmass systems.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kinda like the wave radio and lifestyle/acousticmass systems."

Which some people are happy with. I've also been told I have no understanding of what well-reproduced music sounds like because I like the (so-called 'very colored and therefore inaccurate') sound of horns. I suspect to some of that mindset, what I have spent on such inaccurate sound reproduction would be a complete waste.

More than one Klipsch owner on this forum has mentioned appreciation for Bose products. I prefer that kind of open-mindedness.

Nice bike, by the way. Is it yours? I ride a BMW Rockster. I had a Cagiva Gran Canyon before that, and before that, Yamaha R6 Supersport.

Erik

The Soundwave is for people that want nice sounding background music, and Klipsch people like to listen to the music--

I mean, would you sing along to a song coming out of a Soundwave? I dont' think so , or at least its buyers aren't going to--they just want some unoffensive sweet sounding music thats turned below their talking volume so they get live their life with some music.

Whereas, Klipsch owners want to be able to pick out the highhat or second violin, or the nuances in a vocal. And they are more likely to sing along or tap their feet or air-conduct.

Boses ads reach the masses, who aren't quite so into the details of the music, they just want music to live with--

To me that makes sense . . . and I'm glad I'm not one of the masses that feel they have to shell out their bucks for an overpriced music system in a box.

Shoot, I like my iGroove more than the Bose iPod thing, too--