Heresy II to Heresy III

mfk

2 5/8" 1989 My little Buddy's, I was moving them to measure and and he said, " hey paw-paw, are they hooked up right ", pointing to the 2 wires going to the red and black terminals, I said yes and he said, " maby I just need better wires " ! Surprise

Oh no, Marshal I think he is hearing the little voices, you created a monster ! Wink

Yup, once you get them started.... Michael wants a pair of Heresy's with his Klipschorns as "system B"..... Just like Dad....

how do I clean my grille clothes. Or can I order new ones ?

LCDR Mark: Easy day.... use some dishwashing detergent and gently wash the cloth with a rag or a soft bristle brush; rinse off with spray nozzle in the bath tub, etc, and wipe masonite board dry; place grilles in rear of a floor fan and turn it on. They will come out pretty clean. You can repeat that a couple times if they are really grody. Just avoid getting the board wet for any length of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback Mark, and for the grille cleaning instructions Marshall. Being in FL, you have that 'always running' A/C and putting the grilles in front of the cold air return is sheer genius. Here in Indy I just put em in the basement and hit em with a fan on low for a few hours.