For you reading pleasure before the weekend

jtkinney

Hey, that Heyser guy is talking about Minimum Phase Networks in 1969 when only a couple of months ago still others here were giving me credit for inventing the entire notion!

Hmmmmmmm.

I suspect someone has doctored the Heyser document!

As Don Davis has oft observed: "The ancients are stealing all of our inventions!"

ROFLMAO!

PS. As always, the docs are most welcome!

I'll point out the old nomenclature which shows up in the Hillard article.

A microphone is called a transmitter.

You'll also see speakers or drivers or eaphones called receivers.

I recall old movies where someone using a telephone holds the receiver (earphone piece) up to his ear. Maybe that is when using the old candle stick type telephones like Sam Spade would have on his desk or a payphone where the microphone is mounted on the box. I recall Boomac has a similar magneto crank type wall phone, last seen in the original TV Lassie series.

Gil

Gil,

Those just happened to come in recently. I still have over 200 electronic documents on audio, several that have come from you and other members of this forum. I need to figure out which came from other sources and start posting some of the more interesting ones. I also have hundreds of ham radio related articles, but that's for another forum.

Working for NASA has some privileges, as I have access to several online databases as well as hard copies of technical journals at various centers that I can get copies of. If you are looking for a certain article, let me know, I might be able to request it.