Have another diet soda .

sunburnwilly

Hmmm... the woman who did her own study by raising her own rats, used the equiv. or one 8 oz can of diet soda per day (unless I read it wrong). Anyway, less than one can of diet soda. It doesn't matter to me, I stopped a long time ago. I try to avoid any foods that do contain aspartame. I am still eating far too many porcessed foods. It was easier when my wife would get the majority of our food through a food co-op and local certified organic suppliers.

uhhh that sounds flawed right there. You cannot give a rat the equivalent of one soda can worth's of aspartamine to a rat that normally does not drink 8 onces of fluids in every day. Unless I read that wrong, she did not correct for body size to human vs rat. Also does she have a scientifi background and done the procedure through scientific experimentations that corrects for things such as bad genes, contaiminated water or food, etc?

uhhh that sounds flawed right there. You cannot give a rat the equivalent of one soda can worth's of aspartamine to a rat that normally does not drink 8 onces of fluids in every day. Unless I read that wrong, she did not correct for body size to human vs rat. Also does she have a scientifi background and done the procedure through scientific experimentations that corrects for things such as bad genes, contaiminated water or food, etc?

Would I be correct in saying that you probably drink alot of diet beverages ?

Hows that working out for ya' ?