LSAF....Evening Hours

Cody_Mack

The Lone Star Audio Fest is coming up the first weekend in May. Anyone in the DFW area gonna participate, or otherwise attend the show? I was thinking about getting a room and showing off some of my DIY stuff, but probably not this year. I am for sure, however, traveling with a Houston buddy and he (we) will be setting up his Hawthorne Audio OB system with various electronics.

I am also interested in after-hours events. I know there are some things planned with the show participants, but I would really like to get around and experience a nice home setup or two. I would particularly be interested in a certain large, butt ugly system that has been discussed frequently on this Forum, seems like it may be located in Arlington??? There is also a killer home theatre setup discussed on this Forum frequently, also highly recommended. Plano? Jeff? Any other killer systems in town? I don’t get to hear Khorns often enough either.

I will gladly bring beer & steaks to throw on the grill, and some music to sample.

Rick

Hey Rick,

I plan on going to LSAF for at least one day. If my house was in habitable shape I would gladly have you over. However if you do get a chance to hear the Jubs I would love to tag along. At any rate, we should plan on meeting and taking in a few rooms.

• 3 weeks later...