Denon receiver with rotel amp?

elninoloco7

Rotel goes great with Klipsch speakers. I have several Klipsch speakers and several Rotel equipment and find it's all great combo. Many have been giving the [Y] thumbs up for the Rotel / Klipsch combo and I find they've been right all along!

I have two Rotel RB-1090 amps, three Rotel RC-1090 pre, two Rotel RB-1080 amps, one Rotel RC-1070 pre, and other misc. Rotel equipment and find it all goes well with my Klipsch KLF- 20, Klipschorn, RF-7, RF-3, Forte, and my Super "C" Walls (Cornwall / CornScala Clone). I also have much other gear but Rotel still remains one of my favorites of it's overall presentation of how it does the music! [Y] Using Rotel on the Klipschorn's puts out a huge forceful and powerful sound that would really require a very large room I find but still very nice.

Rotel goes great with Klipsch speakers. I have several Klipsch speakers and several Rotel equipment and find it's all great combo. Many have been giving the Yes thumbs up for the Rotel / Klipsch combo and I find they've been right all along!

I have two Rotel RB-1090 amps, three Rotel RC-1090 pre, two Rotel RB-1080 amps, one Rotel RC-1070 pre, and other misc. Rotel equipment and find it all goes well with my Klipsch KLF- 20, Klipschorn, RF-7, RF-3, Forte, and my Super "C" Walls (Cornwall / CornScala Clone). I also have much other gear but Rotel still remains one of my favorites of it's overall presentation of how it does the music! Yes Using Rotel on the Klipschorn's puts out a huge forceful sound that would really require a very large room I find though but still very nice.

Do you think it would make a difference if i use my Denon as the process vs, an actual preamp processor?

The Rotel amp is a 5 channel system. I have a 7.2 set.up. Which speakers do i have to wire?..I was giong to do my Fronts, center, and side surround sound, and leave my back alone. Would this be the correct way, and would i have to put on some delay on the receiver, because the other speakers are being sent to another component?