Shine A Light ... CP1 did..

oldbuckster

• Moderators

The forum is the only place she is quiet.

We leave in the morning for Galveston TX, Sunday we get on the boat and get back to Texas next Sunday. My daughter that lives in North Louisiana is going to stay here and probably still be here when we get back. I think they are going to the coast but mostly just getting away from home, they couldn't come with us.

Thanks for the tip of the hat OB, but if Stones fans READ ABOUT IT in Thebes' weekly music thread you have a chance at winning a FREE KLIPSCH T-shirt or other way cool stuff. That's right folks, compliments of a very cool Klipsch fan indeed!

I try to keep posts about music in the music section. It's a great place to visit!

I try to keep posts about music in the music section. It's a great place to visit!

OK, but it will go unseen in the music section, besides Thebes, I'm the only other WEEKLY POSTER there, and if you have to give T shirts to get people there, that's a shame. Many postings end up where they shouldn't be here .............