HELP NEEDED ASAP - Marantz 4430 Receiver?

Our town is having a "citywide garage sale" tomorrow, and I was just walking around to the neighbors to see what they might have that I could get in on early... My neighbor two doors up is selling a Marantz 4430 receiver that he said he originally bought in 1973... He is a "neat freak" and it is in absolute mint condition. He said he has always maintained it and had it cleaned about 6 years ago. He said he paid over $500 for it then and would like to get $50 out of it.

I've been chattering lately (and here) about wanting a vintage receiver to try out with my Forte IIs, just for fun. I searched on here and the 22XX series Marantz receivers seem to be very well thought of, but my question is the 4430 also a good unit, especially to match up with my F2s? It has started to rain like crazy here, but when it lets up, I'm going to borrow it and hook it up to my F2s, which is of course the real test, so I guess I'm just wondering how it would compare to the 22xx Marantz, since I can't compare this 4430 to them?

p.s. I was just doing a bit more research and the 4430 is a "Quadraphonic" 4x30 or 2x60, whereas the 22xx series are "Stereophonic"... You all probably already know that, but just thought I'd mention that, if that affects the 2-channel performance of the 4430?

Thanks!