Looking to go 5.1, RS42s or RS52s??

nezff

you think any higher would not sound good? Im kind of in a dilemnia. On one side, I have pictures that my wife said we could move down a little to put the speaker. The bottom of the speaker would be around 5'10", top would be around 6'8". not sure if that is too high. If it is, the only other way is to move the picture and get lashings. lol

Well sometimes you have just one place to put them and that is it. I would say go for it and if you think it doesn't sound good you can experiment from there. Remember that OmniMount makes some great wall mounts if that is the direction that you end up going.

James

BTW are those lashing different then the usual ones that you get... [:$]

I think you should watch a movie you are familiar with, and adjust during that movie different heights if you are able to. That, IMO, would be the best situation. Also, I have a question for you, how did you bi amp your mains witht the 605? Did you use the unused rear surround channels? Is there an option for this in the menu? Sorry to go OT.

superflat 14 AWG speaker wire terminated into 12 AWG monoprice speaker wire. Spackled to match wall, then painted to match wall. Still have to put one more coat of paint on the sheetrock mud, it sucks paint up. lol. so far so good. Now to the next RS42.

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00890.jpgDSC00890.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00903-1.jpg