Ever wonder if new caps are worth it??

Romak

I got a second pair of Forte1's recently and they have not been touched as far as updates/grades. I have them hooked up along with my first pair that I did do the caps to and powered by the exact same amp (pair of TFM-35's). I just finally sat down long enough to compare and let me tell you there is a HUGE difference!! Not just in little details, but in the overall sound produced. The pair I just got (I hate to say) are "dead" for a lack of a better word. Not the speakers fault, just that the caps are crap. LOL Funny thing is, these are the speakers I heard on tubes before I bought them....oofda never would have guessed! One more "plus" for the tubes (as if they needed one).[;)] Needless to say, I will be giving Bob some business soon!

I guess if you can determine weather or not YOU as a "general person" reading the "general" forum would use this as a tool to help, then yes it may not have been directed in your "general" direction. But ecstatic for your "general" input on this topic. [*-)] LOL!!

Better than you know. Better than you might imagine.

And while we are at it, it would be you're, not your.

Just as long as tubes aren't mentioned and spelling is correct ....right? LOL

Thaaaaank you Mrs. Oldtimer. [A]

Tubes can be mentioned all you want. Just keep it in proper context. So just how is it supposed to be an insult to call me Mrs.? Of course I am not a Mrs., but would being a female somehow lessen anything written here? Are you also a sexist ******* instead of just an *******?

"Mrs." where generally school teachers when I grew up and used in giving respect to them. Besides I was just goofing with ya. But as I see you are not the goofing type. Sexist.....LOL your starting to sound like the recent news media on the candidates! Just digging for some lame excuse LMAO Grow up "Oldtimer" and don't call people ***, makes you look silly and weak.