Vinyl guys, please help: Good online stores for new vinyl??

I recently added a table to the system. I have been having a blast enjoying some classics and have been trying to find some sources online for some newer LPs. I have been discouraged by the pricing that I have seen. I have had the best luck so far directly from the labels but am looking for some good online sources. I'm not into spending 35-40 bucks for an album. Please help.

Also, if anyone is selling any classic rock LPs, I'm interested. This is where I am hearing the biggest difference. I've had some fun comparing CDs and LPs that I have. The newer digital has closed the gap considerably but alot of my classics just sound like garbage on CD, to my abused ears anyway.

I'm recently enjoying another go round with vinyl myself and really enjoying my collection all over again. For new albums check out musicdirect.com, or look for used on Audiogon or craigslist. Look for used record stores in your area, some have great deals.

Acoustic Sounds already mentioned http://store.acousticsounds.com/ and Elusive Disc http://www.elusivedisc.com are your best bets. Check out all the Classic Records reissues on 180 and 200g vinyl. They are worth ever penny. Lots of good classic rock. ebay is not bad either, lots of sealed LPs.

I suggest you dump that table right now. Soon you will have a closet full of cardboard boxes just slightly larger then LPs because you cannot bring yourself to part with them and you tell yourself that you might want to sell some of the 500-1000 LPs you don't listen to that you just had to have. But in reality you never will part with them.

Welcome to the madness.