Just got some Heresy II on ebay...

psg

Just got some Heresy II on ebay...

That's it. No question to ask. Just wanted to share.

Looking forward to hook 'em up when I get them. I will listen to them a bit in stereo, with and without a sub, just to get a feel for them. I already have a single Heresy II, but it's hard to get a opinion out of a single speaker. The new pair will end up as surround speakers in my 6.1 HT, which has Klipschorns as main. I was using a single Heresy II as center with a pair of La Scala as surrounds. As part of my upcoming basement HT room, I am moving one of the La Scala up to center duty (which opens up the dynamics) and so I needed a pair of heresy's to use as replacement surrounds. The old single Heresy will be used as single rear in a 6.1 config.

Then will start the slippery slope to caps replacement and, maybe, the HIII upgrade kits. [;)]

Just got some Heresy II on

craigslist. That completes the all Heritage basement HT/2 ch.

Minty, too. 85's BR, but with a coat of poly on them. I am the third owner.

So, what did you pay? I paid $385 plus gas to go 15 miles or so. Maybe 20-30 bucks at today's prices (Ford Expedition).

About $100 more than you did for walnut oil (which will match my KHorns) located in Canada. That saves me on shipping, taxes and brokerage fees. It's likely that your pair would have been more expensive to me than what I paid once imported into Canada.