How to get here, and other last minute important stuff

• Moderators

If you need help finding 3502 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268 on mapquest or google maps, please send me an email directly, and I'll help you with more details: amy.unger@klipsch.com

For those of you signed up for classes Friday, please meet here (back entrance) a little before 5pm. We will divide into 3 groups of approx 12 each, so in the interest of time, be sure to stick with people you want to attend the classes with--as we will divide you as you gather. If anyone wants to attend classes and did not email me, we do have some more openings--please contact me.

We will meet at Klipsch (back entrance) at 8am Saturday for a light breakfast and check-in.

We'll kick off around 8:30.

See you then!

If you need help finding 3502 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268 on mapquest or google maps, please send me an email directly, and I'll help you with more details: amy.unger@klipsch.com

That is what they make these for [6]

tomtom-go-910-virus.jpg

Anyway - looking forward to this tomorrow! My flight leave Reagan National at around 11:30 and should be in Indy around 1. [ap] Will be seeing you guys tomorrow afternoon/evening! [:D][8][D]