custom 1 gels

oldcelt1

• Moderators

Have you registered your headphones on our website? You can pick the size of your choice, and we'll send a couple free pairs.

We do not have the packages available for sale quite yet. Should be soon.

• Moderators

Cheers! They just arrived. Fantastic as I have a history of losing tips on other earphones and didn't want to be without the fantasic sound I am getting from these.

Glad they arrived ok!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I live in New Zealand and registered about a month and a half ago. I have since lost one of my favourite ear gels!!

Do you have any idea how long it usually takes to get the pair of complimentary gels sent out?

My ears are missing them!

Thanks,

Waquin

• 2 weeks later...

Amy, any solid estimates as to when we can expect the ear gels to be sold alone? I registered my Image X10s for the free replacement gels when I had them...but I ended up returning my set, so I assume the replacement gel offer was cancelled (correct me if I'm wrong, though...). I'd still love to get my hands on some gels, as they felt great and fit wonderfully on my other IEMs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amy, any solid estimates as to when we can expect the ear gels to be sold alone? I registered my Image X10s for the free replacement gels when I had them...but I ended up returning my set, so I assume the replacement gel offer was cancelled (correct me if I'm wrong, though...). I'd still love to get my hands on some gels, as they felt great and fit wonderfully on my other IEMs.

Now wait a minute... You returned your Klipsch headphones but still want the eartips?

Now wait a minute... You returned your Klipsch headphones but still want the eartips?

Well, not quite...I returned my Klipsch earphones fully expecting the free gel offer to be revoked (which it was). That's no problem. What I'm interested in now/what I've been interested in for quite some time (having liked the gels on other earphones) is buying the Klipsch gels separately. I know I'm not the only person waiting for that to be possible.