Blown tweeter replacement

nannerneck

Let me start out by saying when I got my first Klipsch I just jumped in and bought them without listening to them. Needless to say I was lucky and I have never looked back.Ok about a year ago the bug hits me and I buy me some Heresy's, also not hereing them first, (real smart). I get them and they sound good to me so I get Bob's X-overs and they sound better well months later I find out I have a blown tweeter, so the other day I get the CT-125's. They come in today and I put them in. I get Clapton Unplugged put it in and just there listening. The first thought that I had was these can't be my speakers, then the next thought was you Idiot that tweeter has probably been blown for a while. I mean now with the x-overs and the new tweeters to my ears these not the same speakers. I had plans tonight but theres no way I'm going anywhere. It took me a while but this baby is sweet now, I had to tell somebody.[:D]