Killin' me here

Gary W. Graley

Thanks Roger, my friend Win Heger has some very nice custom knives, some are

moderate priced some are up there a ways, as they are custom, but his price is fair

he's one of the good guys. He moved from NJ out to Utah, that in itself was a life changing

step!

Some of his pictures are for reference, and may not be available for sale, email or give him a

call, he is a very personable fellow, just tell him G2 sent you as way of introduction.

G2

edit, depending on the size/room available, I can put some letters on the back, they are

more block style small letters.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

My new Onkyo will let you set the turn-on volume from completely muted all the way up to pretty much whatever you want it to be. I have it set at -50.0dB which is a nice background music volume.

My older Onkyo has the same feature. I have it set to -40 which is not loud at all. Great feature indeed.

Just got a new DVD player today, a Sony 5 disc with upconverting to 1080 which does look a little

better. I'd love to try out another receiver, but can't go the dough right now, but might take a listen

some time to hear what's out there, but as I say, it's a drive to get some place that has a lot of models

to look at, interested in hearing the Denon, and I also like the Onkyo, they seem like they have a good rep too.

G2