image x10 on the way

bliss53

Decided to part with some american express rewards points. Should have a pair in a week or so. I will report back. I have been using etymotics but they developed a crackle in one side. I really liked them before the crackle but I am hoping for more comfort from the images.

Can't wait to try them. They will be used for travel and outside chores. As for my tastes I have had several grado headphone I am very happy with sound. I do not use them as much as I did in the old days of college. I still prefer cornwalls, tube power and vinyl to any headphone setup. How is the effiecency? I have noticed that I tend to listen to in-earphones pretty high in the volume range on my ipod classic.

I got mine yesterday. They are far and away the most comfortable I have ever tried. The sound is far better than the my Etymotic er6 and alot better than my v-moda's. Over all they are balanced throughout the sound spectrum. No real emphasis. Just good sound. A bit less efficient than my er6's bit better through the low end than the er6.